Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

Originally posted by feargal

Don't touch Stringfellow!! :o He's fantastically bad, therefore he's good, and he's always top quality entertainment.

Ok I won't slap him either then. Jeeez.

Anyway I haven't got any money to get to London at the minute. So he's safe for now.

Plus he has bouncers at his premises who are probably bigger than me.......

If I can't slap him or Nicola from Girls Aloud then I'll make do with the Cheeky girls and their evil mother.

Why not slap Chris Evans if you need some ginger slap fun? He's horrible, and I would imagine most people would club together for your train fare to London to see him get an open-handed salute.

Cliff Richard - here is a man? who face needs a good slappin, he is always smiling..... why?? is there something he would like to share with us all???:suspect:

I like ginger hair. Honest. I didn't pick on Nicola for that.

I can't slap Chris Evans because he once invited my mate back to his house for a party. So he's in my good books. Plus he's not on telly much anymore so he's not bothering me as much as TOM CRUISE!

(I am naming him because if there is going to be a collection for me to go and slap someone I'd may aswell make it an international journey)

:heyhey:

Feargal's phrase 'ginger slap fun' occasions hilarity! It sounds like the kind of seedy advert one would find in a 'contact' magazine. Not that I am familiar with such depraved filth. Abdul! What was the number of Samaritans again?!

Originally posted by madowl

Cliff Richard - here is a man? who face needs a good slappin, he is always smiling..... why?? is there something he would like to share with us all???:suspect:

Dan, it's because Sir Cliff is a devotee of botox. He has the same startled look as Colin (or is it Justin? whichever is dark-haired), the camp style commentator.

Originally posted by Norton

Harry Gration and all those other people involved with Look Leeds- Hello, we're Sheffield and we do exist you know. Fourth largest city in England... just a bit further down the map from Leeds. Can you find us yet? No, thought not

ive never understood why people from this city believe that the regional media are biased towards leeds. look north show lots of articles relating to sheffield. many of these may seem unfavourable towards the city but then again with such terrible crime levels its not surprising. calendar is also unbiased and has calendar south providing all the top stories from the city. anyone who gets fed up of the star could change to the sheffield and south yorkshire edition of the yorkshire post.

Mick Hucknall if anyone ginger needs a good slap it's got to be that fella

I can't believe no one has mentioned Philip Schofield! Surely he deserves a slap? With a plank?

Originally posted by wayne2440

ive never understood why people from this city believe that the regional media are biased towards leeds. look north show lots of articles relating to sheffield. many of these may seem unfavourable towards the city but then again with such terrible crime levels its not surprising. calendar is also unbiased and has calendar south providing all the top stories from the city. anyone who gets fed up of the star could change to the sheffield and south yorkshire edition of the yorkshire post.

I don't know if you recall when Wednesday won the League Cup? The other ITV regions stayed with extended coverage of the celebrations, while Yorkshire TV cut to... 'War Of The Monster Trucks'. Hence there used to be a Wednesday fanzine of that name. I'm no Wednesday fan, but the Leeds bias in Yorkshire TV certainly used to be blatant. I don't know about these days as I haven't lived in Yorkshire for years.

Interesting though possible regional bias in the media is as a topic of discussion, and Damon's point is a fair one, can we get back to the gut-warming pleasure of slapping the faces of celebrity grotesques please.

Yet another suggestion from your humble narrator; Gordon Ramsay. I cannot watch this vile-tongued, bullying oaf without wanting to, in common parlance, 'deck him'. A slap, even a Kempei Tei-style walloping, would not suffice here. Perhaps a communal kicking with steel- toe capped boots is nearer the mark. Afterwards, this 'celebrity chef' would be dragged round the streets, like the medieval fishmongers caught selling rotten fish, and finally put in the stocks. Then victims of his nasty hectoring might revenge themselves by pelting him with eggs, urinating upon him and daubing his horrible face with mud.