Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

Joey Barton, if he's classed as on tv. He gets on Match of the Day when he's not in prison.

Clarkson is a GOD!

I do tend to worry about those who think so. ;)

Please leave the v funny Justin Lee Collins alone! and the lovely Davina come to mention it. As for Alan Carr he's ****, why's he on the telly? give him a slap from me!

I would love to slap Jade Goody :gag: That thing called Danielle Lloyd double :gag: Davina Mcall Geri attention seeking Helliwell Chanelle wannabe Jordan Houghtan Michelle Heaton Fern liar Britton Cheryl why am I famous Cole Danni no expression Minouge & the cast of HollyOaks.

That bald headed little cockney runt Dominic Littlewood.

The whole common tow rags who play dart on tth T.V.

They want rendering down and made into axle grease.

All of their tawdry gold rings donated to the local dogs home to me melted down and used as dog tooth fillings.

Amanda Holden :gag:

and hardly anyone turned up to watch her switch on the lights. Great! :D

Edited by Glennis

All this has brought to mind a wonderfull idea for a game show "Celebrity Coachcrash" how good does that sound, each week 10 celebs are voted onto the bus, by way of a poll on the sheffield forum, the top ten with the most votes get a seat, the coach then launches itself off surprise view(hathersage), whoever survives the drop and bear in mind there is the railway line at the bottom of the hill! the survivors then as a reward get a slap!

Anyhow here's a few celebs I would most like to slap:

Jeni Falconer

lionel blair

ronnie corbett

cliff richard

jeff brazier

all the X Factor hopefulls (that could be a double coachcrash, an xmas special)

myleen klass

jamie and louise redknapp

wayne and colleen rooney

alex ferguson

jimmy savile

bruce forsythe

Who would you most like to slap in the face, from the parade of talentless grotesques we are regularly exposed to on television, radio etc? In my case, I would like to don black leather gloves and repeatedly slap the face [Gestapo-style] of Cliff Richard. I would relish administering a thrashing to the unctious visage of the 'Peter Pan of Pop', as revenge for his sickly, oily music ['Mistletoe and Whine' etc], and 'Jump up and down for Jesus' Evangelicalism.

:o Leave Cliff alone!

I don't think I would ever get tired of slapping Davina McCall or any one of those cretins on the Halifax adverts.....ISA ISA baby.....aaaaarrrgghhh!

..... (1)Adrian Chiles ..(2)Go Compare Singin' Guy ...(3)an' that little Bald Guy ' Y'know the one, Buy One Get One Free' ..all need more than a Good Slap ..:hihi::hihi: