Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

Robson and Jerome and Geri Haliwell (do not get me started).

Sugarnspice,

I recently saw the blond-haired actor who plays 'Jerome' [is that his 'real' name?] at Central Station, in Liverpool. He looked extremely agitated and ill at ease. If I had known of your strong feelings of enmity towards him, I would have slapped him senseless for you.

Re Halliwell, one cannot imagine any sane, well-adjusted person not wanting to make her horrid, self-important visage blaze with pain. I still cannot believe that she was made a UN A mbassador! I thought I was dreaming that day...

Originally posted by foo_fighter

...I'm not "in entertainment".

:D

At last, a moment of self-realisation...

:)

Can I slap Peter Leavy from the Calendar lunch time news desk please?

Laughing too much now.

Can I add Lorraine Kelly and Tommy Boyd?

Cheers.

Lorraine Kelly is another fine choice from Sugarnspice. The slack-jawed Caledonian presenter with the lobotomy grin tends to arouse my ire too. The problem is, if Sugarnspice and I stood at either side of the woman's cretinous face, and took turns to slap it in relays of twenty [full force], the daft bint would still continue to giggle inanely. She is beyond mindless.

Elton John - just to watch those jowls wobble!!!:heyhey:

after lorraine kelly it would have to be fiona phillips what a pain she is:gag:

Originally posted by timo

Sugarnspice,

I recently saw the blond-haired actor who plays 'Jerome' [is that his 'real' name?] at Central Station, in Liverpool. He looked extremely agitated and ill at ease. If I had known of your strong feelings of enmity towards him, I would have slapped him senseless for you.

Re Halliwell, one cannot imagine any sane, well-adjusted person not wanting to make her horrid, self-important visage blaze with pain. I still cannot believe that she was made a UN A mbassador! I thought I was dreaming that day...

Jerome is indeed his real name.. He and Robson Green were in Soldier Soldier together a few years ago and then did a series of song duets based on a duet they did in an episode of SS.

I think that Britney Spears, Charlotte Church, Christina Aguilera are missing from the list! Plus Michael Winner, Tom Cruise and Michael Jackson!

just heard claire sweeney singing add her to slap list :hihi: