Are Postman working today in S8

Is it just me.As we get a fair amount of mail, last week we had none for 3 days again none today has anyone seen a postman in s8 today or is it just me

there are no strikes in sheffield!

well there might as well be as My mail delivery if you can call it that has gone haywire

Is it just me.As we get a fair amount of mail, last week we had none for 3 days again none today has anyone seen a postman in s8 today or is it just me

It just you.

My postman came today at 1pm.

He brought me a bill, a coupon for some money off anti-wrinkle cream and a payslip.

He's got the sack.

All post will be delivered in Sheffield with no strikes until at least 8th of October, when the results of the national ballot will be revealed.

However as lots of other places are striking, there may be ups and downs with mail volumes as the mail is moved around the country. I've only seen 'ups' recently though.

i agree we are exactly the same no mail for ages!

Same here. For the last 5 weeks the post in my area has been at various times.

For example, one day it may turn up at 10am, then the next day 5.30pm where before it used to be more or less a set time

We had mail yesterday but we often don't get mail on Mondays. Generally times mail arrives can be very erractic anytime from 7.30a.m to 1pm which is a nuisance if they come when I'm not in and they can't fit something through the letter box or there is something to pay for.

Anyone in S8 had their mail today as we're still waiting. . ??