If you love comedy, you'll love this"

Enjoy watching comedy shows such as ‘Nevermind the Buzzcocks’, ‘Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Road Show’, ‘Mock the Week’ and ‘8 out of 10 cats’. Then get yourself down to SHEFFIELD’S NEW COMEDY NIGHT – THE JESTER SOCIETY. We will be showcasing some of the best talent in comedy today for a small price of £10 (even less if you’re a student). If you like to watch comedy on television then you’re more than likely to recognise some of the faces we have on from our all star line ups. But don’t take our word for it. Here is what others had to say:

"Lot's of my favourite humans being funny. I would definitely buy a ticket if I wasn't living on a kibbutz right now." Tim Minchin

"I want to do this gig next time...incredible." Rhod Gilbert

“If you love comedy, you’ll love this” Jimmy Carr

The Jester Society Launch night in September was incredible with Greg Davies, Trevor Lock, Paul Foot and Gareth Richards and we're proud to be bringing more great acts to Sheffield in the near future such as, Lucy Porter, Pete Firman, Paul Tonkinson, Tom Deacon, Pappy's Fun Club, Jack Whitehall, Steve Hall, Dan Atkinson, Norman Lovett, Phil Nichol and MORE.

Our next night is on the 8th of October with the line up of:

PETE FIRMAN

Monkey Magic, Dirty Tricks, Saturday Night Live,

JOHN ARCHER

Regular support act for Tim Vine, star of ‘Undercover Magic’, Winner of ‘The Magic Circle Stage Magician of the Year 2008’.

PAUL TONKINSON

Michael McIntyres Comedy Roadshow, MTV Hot’, The Big Breakfast’ and XFM Radio and Winner of Time Out Comic of the Year 1997’,

For more information, check our website: http://www.JumpRope-Ents.com

or

our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110064714328&ref=ts

Thanks,

Kim