Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Yes, I am him. I forgot to amend the ad to show my forum name. Doh! Anyhow, any information can be found with me.

I don't have meningitis. I lost my cousin to meningitis when she was just 16 years of age. There is a good chance she would have survived it, like many others that contract the disease, had the awareness been there for her to be diagnosed correctly by the doctor and for her parents to understand the symptoms. The reason I am fundraising for Meningitis Trust is to prevent the unnecessary deaths of other children by raising awareness, research and after care for those who need it.

So, to back up the various fundraisers I've done so far, and to coincide with the parachute jump (which Team Bean are doing next week), it was decided to hold a Halloween party to raise extra funds.

As for your question about children, it all depends on the age of the children.

I would like to wish you all the best with your Monster Bash event. I am involved in organising a Halloween event on Sat 31st also for the Meningitis Trust. I lost a niece to the dreadful disease 7 yrs ago, she was a month away from her 3rd birthday. Like your cousin, my niece could have had a chance if she'd been diagnosed properly and treated quickly.

During my fundraising in the last 7 yrs i've been staggered to find so many people in the medical profession that don't know the symptoms of Meningitis. Awareness really could make all the difference. Once again i wish you all the best in raising funds and awareness for a very worthwhile cause :thumbsup:

ooo what sort of music are we having Ghostrider?

I should be thetre all other things being equal, and will invite as many people as i can to come along when i have chance to get onto FB!

ooo what sort of music are we having Ghostrider?

I should be thetre all other things being equal, and will invite as many people as i can to come along when i have chance to get onto FB!

Anything you want - if I have it, I will play it....on the FB page theres a bit where you can ask for particular requests...

Edited by Ghostrider

Tickets still available for this event. Come along, win some prizes, have fun and do your bit for charity.

For more details pm me.

Anything you want - if I have it, I will play it....on the FB page theres a bit where you can ask for particular requests...

Oh, but I'm not good at choosing requests - there is too much music I like :D

Do you have any decent music, or is it all this modern gangsta rubbish? :hihi:

Do you have any decent music, or is it all this modern gangsta rubbish? :hihi:

Dont play "gangsta" or "niche" at all - ever :suspect:

Dont play "gangsta" or "niche" at all - ever :suspect:

Good lad - I might possibly reconsider your dismemberment!!! :hihi:

Music aside.... who else wants to come along to this spectacular event. Tickets still on sale for Friday 30th October.

Only 4 weeks to go!

I wanna come!

who else is coming along then? from what AO has told me about his plans it should be a good night all round!!