Nether Edge Farmers and Craft Market 27/09

Heard today at the Wood Fair, there is a Farmers and Carft Market at Nether Edge tomorrow (27th Sept 2009) possibly upto 60 stalls

Whereabouts in Nether Egde?

Guest sibon
Whereabouts in Nether Egde?

It runs from the cross roads up towards The Byron. It is usually a very pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

The cross roads at machon bank? It's been so long since I've been around there I've forgotten where the Byron is.

Guest sibon
The cross roads at machon bank? It's been so long since I've been around there I've forgotten where the Byron is.

Yes, that's the one. From the traffic lights and down Nether Edge Road. It does get busy, but it is very relaxed.

I might well pop along then, it sounds like a pleasant way to spend a sunday afternoon.

I might well pop along then, it sounds like a pleasant way to spend a sunday afternoon.
is thy gonna buy the ingredients & make me a sunday dinner mort while im in the pub?:D

Its a cracking day and usually very busy - the stalls are setting up now and the market starts at 12. The stall fees all go to charity (which changes each time and I can't remember which one it is this time) and there's always a really good atmosphere

Sorry about this folks, but this is on today right? Is today the 27th then? Just my PC says it's the 28th - so when I saw a post about this farmers market, I wrote it off thinking I'd missed it, that it was on yesterday?? !!!

Sorry about this folks, but this is on today right? Is today the 27th then? Just my PC says it's the 28th - so when I saw a post about this farmers market, I wrote it off thinking I'd missed it, that it was on yesterday?? !!!

no its today (today is 27th)

There's just been an explosion. Gas cannister apparently. Fire Service is there now. Hopefully doesn't look like it will cause a major delay, can't see from my vantage point whether anyone has been injured though.

There's just been an explosion. Gas cannister apparently. Fire Service is there now. Hopefully doesn't look like it will cause a major delay, can't see from my vantage point whether anyone has been injured though.

Any more news? Is it still going ahead? I was going to head down soon.