Paedophiles and witch hunts.

the poles are about to bring in a new law ,it involves castratrion of child sex offenders ,they say it reduces the urges of the offender and gives them more time to for psychiatric treatment

Why is it that people of council estate mentality and lower breeding seem to be obessed with peadophiles?

are you trying to say that paedos are really nice people then and should be left alone, because as a parent of kids i disagree with you and if there are kiddy fiddlers in my area i want to know who they are so i can keep my kids out of their perverted way

And those that have the banners up can never spell correctly.

And those that have the banners up can never spell correctly.

Why is it that [...] seem to be obessed with peadophiles?

Spot the deliberate mistake? ;)

The developed world doesn't use the death penalty.

Is the USA no longer classed as developed any more?

Which thread? Not all fat women are from council estates, although I agree many of the kids on council estates are demented, or just not disciplined.

Did Jeremy Bamber come off a council estate?

Nicesheff.....you have got it totally wrong.

I am a fat woman from a council estate and I would prefer my kids be "looked after" by some passing paedophile.....that way I can do what I do best....eat!!!! :hihi:

are you trying to say that paedos are really nice people then and should be left alone, because as a parent of kids i disagree with you and if there are kiddy fiddlers in my area i want to know who they are so i can keep my kids out of their perverted way

I think its more likely that you want to know so you can gossip and point.

Why is it that people of council estate mentality and lower breeding seem to be obessed with peadophiles?

You stuck up t*sser, Most people on council estates are not like that and are good hard working people and there are a lot of middle class people living in ex council house they have bought on council estates.

And the reason people get so worked up about paedophiles on council estates is because when a paedophile gets out of prison they are housed in hostels of which most are on council estates and when they leave the hostels they are put in council properties on roads that have a lot of kids living on them.

Tell me Nicesheff how would you feel if you had young children and you found out there was a child molester living on the same road where your kids play.

I try to get on with everyone but I find it vary hard to get on with people that make comments like yours.:rant::suspect::rant::suspect::rant:

You stuck up t*sser, Most people on council estates are not like that and are good hard working people and there are a lot of middle class people living in ex council house they have bought on council estates.

And the reason people get so worked up about paedophiles on council estates is because when a paedophile gets out of prison they are housed in hostels of which most are on council estates and when they leave the hostels they are put in council properties on roads that have a lot of kids living on them.

Tell me Nicesheff how would you feel if you had young children and you found out there was a child molester living on the same road where your kids play.

I try to get on with everyone but I find it vary hard to get on with people that make comments like yours.:rant::suspect::rant::suspect::rant:

Oh come on.......

The reason the lower classes and uneducated get worked up is because they are "uneducated" and thus dont have the brains to work out fact from fiction. To much news of the world reading and not enough making up thier own minds.

Its a bit like a herd of sheep.....

Edited by Nicesheff