Paedophiles and witch hunts.

That is very interesting... so you class Saudi Arabia and China as an undeveloped nation do you ...they will be well impressed with your opinion....and of course you are classing the whole of Islam as undevloped...no doubt they will be saying prayers for you as we speak

Yeah, because i'm sure subscription to Sheffield Forum is high in those places.

personally they should all be shot.

Does this include the 26 year old who had the affair with the 15 year old that we've been debating?

Yeah, because i'm sure subscription to Sheffield Forum is high in those places.

?????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused::confused:

?????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused::confused:

they will be well impressed with your opinion

Know what I mean? :)

Maybe but I'm just having trouble seeing the point behind the point :confused:

If even I'm understanding it correctly, a rough translation would be:

Whenever a paedophile is found out, or there is a criminal on the loose it tends to be fat rough people on low incomes that resort to violence and protests against said individual, even if there is no proof of the person committing the crime.

If even I'm understanding it correctly, a rough translation would be:

Whenever a paedophile is found out, or there is a criminal on the loose it tends to be fat rough people on low incomes that resort to violence and protests against said individual, even if there is no proof of the person committing the crime.

Wow that is perfectly put!!!!!

Wow that is perfectly put!!!!!

What I find ironic is that in such groups there seems to be a higher proportion of unlicensed/uninsured drivers. This is probably a far higher overall risk to the safety of kids than paedos.

Also, whenever there's a report of a child getting injured after being left alone with a dog, it seems to follow the same pattern.

The council estate thing is a bit unfair, but most of the time, it's where such people are based, hence the connection.

What I find ironic is that in such groups there seems to be a higher proportion of unlicensed/uninsured drivers. This is probably a far higher overall risk to the safety of kids than paedos.

Also, whenever there's a report of a child getting injured after being left alone with a dog, it seems to follow the same pattern.

The council estate thing is a bit unfair, but most of the time, it's where such people are based, hence the connection.

Very true, I just feel for the law abiding citizens from those areas (which is must be said are in fact the majority).

My point being is that peoples responses are often defined by thier housing situation.

Like someone said earlier you dont get middle class well housed people waving placards and shouting abuse......

No, they wave placards and shout abuse about the introduction of wheelie bins or the banning of hunting with dogs instead. And their young wave placards and shout abuse about Israel or student loans.

No, they wave placards and shout abuse about the introduction of wheelie bins or the banning of hunting with dogs instead. And their young wave placards and shout abuse about Israel or student loans.

Yes, but those placards are usually spelled correctly and don't come across as more motivated by violence than the actual issue at question.

Yes, but those placards are usually spelled correctly and don't come across as more motivated by violence than the actual issue at question.

I certainly wouldn't say middle class protestors are averse to a spot of rough and tumble with the bobbies. In fact it can make a day out to Hyde Park go with quite a swing ;)

Wheelie Bin is easier to spell than paedophile, too.