Paedophiles and witch hunts.

You don't see most of any area of society doing that.

edit: and my sister is from a council estate and is now a lawyer

I never said you do.

It is a chav thing. You don't see Doctors and Lawyers baying for blood with "KIL AL PEADOZ THIER SCUM" placards.

Does that mean that the educated love their children any less?

Oh well that makes more sense I suppose, I am sure that different people make their protestations in different ways, even fat people and delinquent kids!

Paedophilia should carry the death penalty................. period.

Oh dear - here we go again:loopy:

No it shouldn't. The developed world doesn't use the death penalty.

If it did, most 'incidents' would become murder

My error - i thought you were the one equating council to chav ;)

Chavs can come from anywhere and winners can come from anywhere :)

Why is it that people of council estate mentality and lower breeding seem to be obessed with peadophiles?

What do you mean by ? " council estate mentality and lower breeding " :rant:HOW DARE YOU !! :rant:

oh by the way are you one of us? because your spelling is way off a private education.:roll:

Edited by goldenbabe1966

I've always believed that some people are aware that they are viewed by the majority as "lowest of the low" and react by having to find somebody who, in their view, is worse than them (or how they are/think they are perceived).

If you know what I mean....?

No it shouldn't. The developed world doesn't use the death penalty.

If it did, most 'incidents' would become murder

That is very interesting... so you class Saudi Arabia and China as an undeveloped nation do you ...they will be well impressed with your opinion....and of course you are classing the whole of Islam as undevloped...no doubt they will be saying prayers for you as we speak

What do you mean by ? " council estate mentality and lower breeding " :rant:HOW DARE YOU !! :rant:

oh by the way are you one of us? because your spelling is way off a private education.:roll:

My point being is that peoples responses are often defined by thier housing situation.

Like someone said earlier you dont get middle class well housed people waving placards and shouting abuse......

Why is it that people of council estate mentality and lower breeding seem to be obessed with peadophiles?

Is someone fishing for a reaction here? Poor.

I grew up on a council estate and just from reading that one post I would proffer I am of better character than yourself.

I can spell as well.

Is it me, or is there just alot of stereotyping towards council estates? I've lived on them all my 18 years, and I'm in no way off the rails, I don't smoke and I drink only at the weekends, I'm also far from a chav, so that 90% of your stereotype gone there. I can't beleive there is people who judge people by their housing situation. Call me stupid (Which you will do, 'cos my family doesn't own their own house) but are you getting at the fact that Council estate tennents seem to not like pedo's? well, you who own your house can sit back and let them do it, personally they should all be shot.