Bohemien cafe ??

just wondered what its like? what kind of price? do you have to take your own wine and do you have to book a table? thanks.

OOOH, but touchy arent we Ginger!

Not really.

I just like good spelling. Tells you a lot about a person.

I just like good spelling. Tells you a lot about a person.

and what would that be?

no I was referring to you saying that peoples spelling tells a lot about them

I lyke teh bohimian iz niyz. Tak ur owne whine yez. Fuod iz verry verry niyz annd resonablee priyzed innit. Alzo u mustt paye inn casshh so dunt goh egspecting two uze ur debhit hor credite carde.

no I was referring to you saying that peoples spelling tells a lot about them

Might tell you that they're not a pedant? Although being rude to others about their error (which could afterall be a typo, we are online!) says an awful lot more about someone...

Might tell you that they're not a pedant? Although being rude to others about their error (which could afterall be a typo, we are online!) says an awful lot more about someone...

i think you can be assured gt is a wind up merchant trolling along day by day:)

i think you can be assured gt is a wind up merchant trolling along day by day:)[/quote

Panda your spot on about that annoyin Ginger, spoils most threads at some point.

Since we already have a thread where people are talking about the cafe, I'll close this one down.