Pub car park clamping

there use to be a barrier & you paid 20p but it kept getting ragged off, also when trevor had it, you used to get charged a quid for using the car park but this would be refunded against the cost of your drinks, its always had a problem with shoppers parking there

i think this would work

I did particularly like the howls of anguish headline as well! Dear god, we'll be having "Outrage" stories of people failing to get a free ride on the tram next.

im sorry but i refuse to comment on this subject until i know what boyfridays opinion is on the matter

Why is everyone complaining?

Surely its simple - Don't be so tight and park in a private car park - then you won't get clamped!!!!

It's like being outraged casue you were caught comitting a crime

Indeed. It's not even like the car park opposite costs anything.

I thought the carpark opposite charged?

I thought the carpark opposite charged?

No, the car park behind farmfoods/beres sarnie shop is free for upto two hours of parking

Its only 50p to park in the one above the shopping centre for an hour... hardly breaks the bank does it?

Its only 50p to park in the one above the shopping centre for an hour... hardly breaks the bank does it?

The co-op one is free, I always park there.

I'm surprised that we haven't had anyone screaming that the pub car park is more convenient and that its only for "a few minutes" yet...

Our local Co-op closed down recently, there are more cars in the car park than when it was open, and all parking facilities round here are free.