What is racism to most people.

I have to agree with you pem 123....but they cannot answer my second statement!

Fine you and BF believe what you like ..... find me a case where non whites have had charges brought against them including the words " racially aggravated"

Well, for a start, this record shows that a number of victims of racially aggrevated offences have been white european within the data set considered, from which I'd conclude that the offenders, by definition, are from another race:

http://www.hampshire.police.uk/NR/rdonlyres/EC314178-D5D4-4C5A-8748-7EE413D4F083/0/HC0027507.pdf

SORRY! I said white English....white European could mean Poles or other Slavics

so dont try and muddy the waters any of you ...you all know where I am coming from....White English....ok!

Fine you and BF believe what you like ..... find me a case where non whites have had charges brought against them including the words " racially aggravated"

You didn't read the link to the sentencing guidelines? You said that non whites could not be charged for a racially aggravated assault, well the law makes no distinction between racial groups in that respect. Do you accept that?

There was a particularly infamous case where a white lad, Kriss Donald was murdered by a group of Asians and it was proved it was racially motivated and the perpetrators sentenced accordingly receving life sentences with 25 year minimum sentences and quite rightly so.

Obviously there won't be huge numbers of prosecutions involving white victims of racially aggravated crimes, because quite simply ethnic minorities are just that, a minority, so there's less of them available to commit these crimes.

The figures for countries where white people are the minority may be different, I dont know, but the police in the UK do take seriously cases like this.

My bold. Sorry but you really can't expect other people to bother producing sources for your reference whenever you won't even bother to do it yourself ...

Sorry MC ....I have personal knowledge, and am not prepared to trawl through English Statutes to find the relevant page....just trust me on this....it is a fact.

SORRY! I said white English....white European could mean Poles or other Slavics

so dont try and muddy the waters any of you ...you all know where I am coming from....White English....ok!

Eh? You said "find me a case where non-whites have had charges brought against them includung the words 'racially aggravated' " I just did.

I have to agree with you pem 123....but they cannot answer my second statement!

...."they" just did....

Sorry, so sorry grovel grovel.........................WHITE ENGLISH is what I meant!!!!!

I know a few people who are white and English who I have met through time who I would gladly avoid in future, a few being totally undisirable to a lot of people. If I swore and called them names, this might be thought of as acceptable. If this person was English and black, would this be classed as racist or would that person have to be from a different country and a colour other than white.

A colour that hates another purely because of their skin.

Alot of people hate the french! which i found a hard one as they're lots of good french people.