I've got 2 new babies!

I love them SOOOO much already :love:

We went to look at some kittens tonight and i instantly fell in love with them. We ended up bringing 2 home, they're indentical girls and we've named them Ruby and Molly :love:

They're both currently asleep on me, ones in my dressing gown with her head resting on my boob and the other is laid straight across my chest :hihi: I am being extra careful though, seen as i'm pregnant.

I'll try and get some pictures taken and uploaded over the next day or so :)

I love them SOOOO much already :love:

We went to look at some kittens tonight and i instantly fell in love with them. We ended up bringing 2 home, they're indentical girls and we've named them Ruby and Molly :love:

They're both currently asleep on me, ones in my dressing gown with her head resting on my boob and the other is laid straight across my chest :hihi: I am being extra careful though, seen as i'm pregnant.

I'll try and get some pictures taken and uploaded over the next day or so :)

Ooh you can't do that...what no description or pics, thats shameful Binty :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your new girls, I hope that they and you will be very happy together for many years to come :)

Sorry, didn't think of that! :hihi:

Their 7 weeks old and are dark brown mottled colour, quite hard to describe but are utterly adorable. So loving towards me, i'm sure they've sensed theres something in my belly :hihi:

I'll try sort pics out asap...

Sorry, didn't think of that! :hihi:

Their 7 weeks old and are dark brown mottled colour, quite hard to describe but are utterly adorable. So loving towards me, i'm sure they've sensed theres something in my belly :hihi:

I'll try sort pics out asap...

Black with brown/ginger patches? or brown with black stripes and spots on the belly?

They will know that there's something in your belly, cat's are very clever with things like that, lots of cat's like pregnant ladies, be careful to let OH do the litter tray though won't you?

Black with brown/ginger patches? or brown with black stripes and spots on the belly?

They will know that there's something in your belly, cat's are very clever with things like that, lots of cat's like pregnant ladies, be careful to let OH do the litter tray though won't you?

Oh yes, definitely! He's not letting me touch it :)

Their dark brown but have very faint light brown markings. Hard to explain but their still gorgeous :love:

Oh yes, definitely! He's not letting me touch it :)

Their dark brown but have very faint light brown markings. Hard to explain but their still gorgeous :love:

They sound lovely maybe torti's, can't wait for pics :)

Leave them to OH's ;):hihi:

:hihi:

Love it. My OH? Can't imagine him doing that anytime soon... Although im not pregnant :suspect: I cant get away with nothing anymore...!

You cant post you have new babies on here..................

:hihi:without posting the pictures of them too!!:hihi:

Shame on you Binty ;)

I tried to get some this morning before leaving for work but they were too fast :hihi: either that or they blend in with my black wall :hihi:

I'll try and get OH to take some today, he maybe better than me.