I need a fast acting cold cure.. I don't care what it is, I'll do it!!

I have a cold.

Not a problem ordinarily. I usually just ignore them and get on with it.

However.

My beloved baby brother is getting married on Saturday and I'm off to Whitby in the morning for the weekend with the whole family.

Now me being me I find the thought of going to a wedding and infecting all the guests with the sniffles quite an amusing one, except for... well... I quite like my brother and his future missis.

So How do I be well by Saturday???:help:

! shot of hendersons relish

or

2 shots of very strong/hot curry mixture

Before bed, yo should sweat it out over night :) Works for me. Also try high doses of Vit C bt this never worked for me.

Whisky in copious amounts, beechams powder with lemon and Vic vapour rub rubbed all over your chest, you should not need much.

Be abducted by aliens and then injected with some sort of super drug that kills all germs and makes you immortal and invunerable.

Its easy!

You might be sick as a parrot, so stop moaning.

Apples, onions and citrus fruits for quercetin, vitamin C and vitamin E. Resveratrol or red grape juice / concentrate may help. Don't eat citrus within 30 minutes of any drugs either side.

Snacking on olives seems to help me a bit too. Avoid foods rich in sugar and animal fats at all costs.

Beecham's all in one and similar paracetamol-containing concoctions are good for symptomatic relief. For maximum effect, only take these on the day.

Nothing you can do is likely to affect it by more than a day or so.

Edited by Crayfish

Be abducted by aliens and then injected with some sort of super drug that kills all germs and makes you immortal and invunerable.

Its easy!

You go in the Bankers Draft from 9am to 9pm too?:hihi:

Poor baby. There's not much you can do to get rid of a cold before it raises the white flag to your immune system, I'm afraid. It's only the symptoms you can attempt to minimise.

I recommend, and I'm not just saying this, orgasms - and plenty of them. Gets the blood flowing, clears the sinuses, helps you "sweat it out".

I recommend, and I'm not just saying this, orgasms - and plenty of them. Gets the blood flowing, clears the sinuses, helps you "sweat it out".

And then you can come on here and ask about treatment for a sore wrist.

Whisky in copious amounts, beechams powder with lemon and Vic vapour rub rubbed all over your chest, you should not need much.

# Orders up a tanker of Vic's #

:hihi:

#Runs for cover#

And then you can come on here and ask about treatment for a sore wrist.

:hihi::hihi:

I'm so beffudled I've even got my days mixed up, it's friday we're going, not tommorrow.

# Orders up a tanker of Vic's #

:hihi:

#Runs for cover#

OI!!!!:rant:

They're not that big!:hihi: