Politicians line up to face Griffin

Please!please! can we avoid the terms black and white....this will only infuriate Boy Friday.

Oh yes. :D

Self [Your book] is a 400 page recruiting leaflet for the British National Party.

Littlejohn:You only read 200 pages.

Self: Does it suddenly turn into Tolstoy on page 201?

This is why I think Self would be the man for the job, not only is he incredibly intelligent but he is not from the left so Griffin wouldn't be able to use that against him and would have to compete on an intellectual level. Littlejohn is awful but he is at least a writer and can write a column for a newspaper and Self destroys him without having to break a sweat, imagine what he'd do to Griffin, it'd be beautiful...

Wrong quote.

Let me find the one regarding question time.;)

Sorry, have to go and do some work.

We'll fight again another day. ;)

I did not call you a liar.

Yes you did.

Oh dear. Looks like you made it up.

You're not what? Rational? Telling the truth?

You dont even have the morals to admit it.

Anyways, looks like I was the one in the wrong about brown. It was his invite to Sky news NOT question time.

Got the two mixed up but hey, no biggy. I dont mind admitting i was wrong.:)

Sorry, have to go and do some work.

We'll fight again another day. ;)

Look forward to it Berlin.

:)

Please!please! can we avoid the terms black and white....this will only infuriate Boy Friday.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes you did.

You dont even have the morals to admit it.

Anyways, looks like I was the one in the wrong about brown. It was his invite to Sky news NOT question time.

Got the two mixed up but hey, no biggy. I dont mind admitting i was wrong.:)

Looks like your busted berlin ...looks like he took your breath away ><

Come on you lot...... Running Dog Brown has all on to turn up in the House.... the last thing he would want is to see him slobbering through his answers to the audience.

The interesting thing is of course is that on the night of QT....Illustrious Gordon and his cronies will have done more damage to this country than Nick Griffin could ever hope to do.

How do you left wingers answer this charge I am making...come on.....

What are you on about?

"on the night of QT....Illustrious Gordon and his cronies will have done more damage to this country than Nick Griffin could ever hope to do."

What have Labour got plannned for 15 October that will do more damage to the country than Nick Griffin could hope to do?

Whatever it is, it would have to be pretty spectacular to beat the damage that Nick Griffin would do if he got his way.

Wouldnt it be nice to have serious debate on QT..... We dont need these "fringe" comedians....we have to put up with too many of these in both Houses......

Self couldnt hold his own with Terry Wogan.......................

Ooo, ah, ouch..I'm mortally wounded :hihi:

..twazzock.

Wouldnt it be nice to have serious debate on QT..... We dont need these "fringe" comedians....we have to put up with too many of these in both Houses......

Self couldnt hold his own with Terry Wogan.......................

Will Self is not a comedian, he is funny but that doesn't mean he is incapable of serious debate.

And coaching suicide bombers ...no doubt...... you lot make me smile..... you argue just for the sake of it.....but you can of course in this country.....somebody died to give you that privelage....but of course you have no wish to be reminded of that small fact.....