Yorkshire 3 peaks walk

Well its this Saturday - eeeek! :help::o

Sincerely, I wish you well on this, and hope you manage to do it. Please let us know how you get on won't you.

I'd like to echo what Scoobz has just said & wish you well.

Rather you than me though - I found it difficult enough over 3 days - let alone 1!

Don't forget the extra pairs of socks. Good luck and enjoy

Well I'm back and I've lived to tell the tale!;)

3 out of the five of us did it within the 12 hours - just.

I clocked in BANG ON 12 hours!! The other 2 were just two minutes behind me.

It was without a doubt the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. But I feel amazing that I've achieved it, also glad that its over! And also so proud of myself and my friends for doing it.

And I need to write to Brasher, those boots were just the best things ever. No blisters, they kept my feet dry, even when we had to tackle the bogs. I cannot recommend these boots enough.

Yours achingly, J:D

Well I'm back and I've lived to tell the tale!;)

3 out of the five of us did it within the 12 hours - just.

I clocked in BANG ON 12 hours!! The other 2 were just two minutes behind me.

It was without a doubt the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. But I feel amazing that I've achieved it, also glad that its over! And also so proud of myself and my friends for doing it.

And I need to write to Brasher, those boots were just the best things ever. No blisters, they kept my feet dry, even when we had to tackle the bogs. I cannot recommend these boots enough.

Yours achingly, J:D

Congratulations, bet you are tired now. :hihi:

Congratulations!

I felt amazing when I did 3 in 3 days, so you must be over the moon! Well done!

Congratulations, and commisserations to the 2 who missed the 12-hour time by such a small margin, they must be gutted not to get their certificate for the sake of 2 minutes.

Thinking of attempting it next year (not quite up to the distance just yet, feet were killing me after 18 miles yesterday)

Fantastic achievement, well done!

Well done, I'm so pleased for you, now you could be quite smug and say well it's easy really, even though we know it's not.

Thanks everyone, been on cloud nice all day. Feel very weird, like I dreamed it all. I feel exhausted but also quite wired. Had a rubbish nights sleep last night, when I thought i'd be out like a light. Filling in the form tomorrow to send off for our certificates. And even though I didn't think I wanted one, I'm having a bloody tshirt!

We got talking to two guys close to the top of the third peak that were also doing it, they did the 3 National Peak Challenge last year and said it was easy to the side of the Yorkshire peaks. They were two really fit lads too who run and mountain bike every weekend.