Finally declaring membership

9 weeks Shell:banana: My sister got took in today but it was a false alarm and she's back at home dammit, I want my new nephew NOW!

9 weeks Shell:banana: My sister got took in today but it was a false alarm and she's back at home dammit, I want my new nephew NOW!

Unless she's early/late obviously but we shall have to see :)

:suspect: I'm not convinced that has enough of a ring to it somehow :suspect::hihi:

Nah, you're right, leave the Strix bit off...:D

Where the heck have you been?

We'd given up on you and decided to eat your parmesan ourselves :rolleyes:

Hasn't Clive still got my number for you? Have you changed your's again?

:P

1. On the South coast - sailing :D

2. Clive has had a new disc - need your numbers if you would be so kind :D

Numbers pmed - make use of them!! :)

Thanks for the congratulations :)

Tracie!!! Where have you been? (Silly question, I can see me finding better things to do than foruming when the Strixlet arrives ;) ) Nice to see you :wave:

Ahh, yeah, babies can be a little... time consuming :D Actually the first few weeks weren't too bad - LO would sleep for 2hrs or so inbetween feeds (day and night :suspect: ) so I did get a bit of free time to catch up on sleep / write thank you cards / check email etc - you even get pretty good at working the laptop with one hand during feeds :hihi: But that all went by the wayside once she'd 'woken up' a bit and needed a bit more by way of entertaining! :) She's crawling and pulling herself up to standing now, so these days I have to watch her like a hawk otherwise I'm sure I'll find her dangling one handed, cliff hanger style, from the TV :D

Hehe :hihi: it sounds like you have your hands full there Tracie :D

I can imagine what'd happen in this house is that a certain beagle and a small person would be in cahoots in the kitchen cupboards :suspect::rolleyes: