Finally declaring membership

Can we make it lilac instead? :suspect::P

So Jill Strix it is then - awww bless her little bootees :love:

Wow, congratulations Strix!! Welcome to team pink :D (I had a little girl back in March... hard to believe she's seven months old now :shocked: )

Being a parent is wonderful, you'll love every minute of it :)

And huge congratulations to D2J and *binty* too, bet you are both counting the weeks! Not long to go now! :D

So Jill Strix it is then - awww bless her little bootees :love:
:suspect: I'm not convinced that has enough of a ring to it somehow :suspect::hihi:

Tracie!!! Where have you been? (Silly question, I can see me finding better things to do than foruming when the Strixlet arrives ;) ) Nice to see you :wave:

Blimey how many weeks are you now???? Sorry not been in touch... I've got a congratulations card sat here for you n mr Strix too...

Think i've got a bit of MsB's hermit-itus! I WILL be in touch soon, promise!

I was getting worried about you Bonny!

I'd have thought the lure of interior design would have been enough to get a quick return call from you!

Yup, that's how crap things are at the moment! You know me and interior design! I have been thinking about you though.

Invite yourself over some time this week then - I'm afraid I'm in no fit state to drive!

Wow, congratulations Strix!! Welcome to team pink :D (I had a little girl back in March... hard to believe she's seven months old now :shocked: )

And huge congratulations to D2J and *binty* too, bet you are both counting the weeks! Not long to go now! :D

Massive congratulations to you and J, Tracie.

9 weeks left and we're both counting! :D

Congratulations on your little girl :)