Someone hacked my login

Hi someone must have hacked my login at some point cause my homepage was changed to a gay website, I have no idea how long its been like that but whoever it was... i hate you, lol...

Ha ha that old chestnut ? Are you in denial ha ha and i dont mean the river ? :) lol

I think I know who it was, dunno if admin can check IPs for this far back but look at Dana- and her last login time then I bet she did it about then. Some people need to grow up and get on with it.

Last Activity: 06-08-2009 01:31

Edited by David-

On with what you dirty little mare ha ha ha , :)

Common david surely you have a little bit of humour in you, lol you did leave yourself wide open for these sarcastic but funny comments ill leave you be now you have spit dummmy out . Hope you catch the mystery hacker . :)

lmao yeah i know i dont mind, i thought it was pretty funny myself but just wondering if its gonna happen again and again :S

lmao yeah i know i dont mind, i thought it was pretty funny myself but just wondering if its gonna happen again and again :S

Lol good bit of banter mate :hihi: , and depends if you change your page again lol what could it be next ha ha ill be watchin :D

Hi someone must have hacked my login at some point cause my homepage was changed to a gay website, I have no idea how long its been like that but whoever it was... i hate you, lol...

What do you mean?

Your homepage on your web browser?

Or something to do with this forum?

If you mean your forum homepage setting, change it and your password.

If you mean your web browser, that probably wasn't a "hack" attack but some sort of mal-ware (virus/trojan/worm etc) and you need to update your anti virus programs and run full system scans.