Sheffield Show - Chas and Dave

Chas and Dave have called it a day - today. Is my mind going or did they actually appear at The Sheffield Show one year. I seem to recall RABBIT booming across Hillsborough Park - must be a few years back.

Was anyone there ?

Cheers Chris

Chas and Dave have called it a day - today. Is my mind going or did they actually appear at The Sheffield Show one year. I seem to recall RABBIT booming across Hillsborough Park - must be a few years back.

Was anyone there ?

Cheers Chris

i think it was 1982, if i remember right dollar were also on

Missed Chas & Dave and Dollar, was 'lucky' enough to see Showaddywaddy there though. Dunno what year it was, mid 80s at a guess.

Was anyone there ?

Cheers Chris

They were either on the Radio Sheffield or Radio Hallam stage. I remember Chas hodges pulling up his shirt and slapping a rhythm on his stomach as the intro to a song about a massage parlour. At one point they seemed to start arguing (quite realistically) but it was an intro into "Don't give a monkey's".

Brilliant show, and for free!