What pubs in sheffield are haunted?

;) very true as the Haunted Realm Paranormal Investigators know this so well

How exactly do you investigate? Do you turn the lights off and have a run around like on most haunted? I think its just an excuse to get more drinking done :)

Do walk around with a emf meter like in Supernatural?

The number of pub licencees reporting paranornmal activities in their establishment = the number of pub licencees seeking free publicity for their establishment in local newspapers.

we have ghosts at both pubs

Isn't the Marples haunted (I know it isn't there anymore) - but I heard strange stories and in fact worked there and had a few spooky shocks

Used to work in Under the Boardwalk, dont know what it's calling itself these days, and it was supposedly haunted, as was the Boardwalk above it. The area that the building they are in was bomber during ww2, which is apparently where the ghosties come from.

we have ghosts at both pubs

No you don't. You just have seemingly strange things happening that you don't have an explanantion for as yet.

Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean it's supernatural!

no you don't. You just have seemingly strange things happening that you don't have an explanantion for as yet.

Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean it's supernatural!

oh yes i do!!!!!

How could anyone even post such a question?

There are no ghosts in any pubs, or in fact anywhere else. Because they don't exist. If you think they do exist then you are a simpleton.

If you didn't pay attention at school and are unaware of how life works, I'll simplify it for you. First of all you are born, then you grow older. Then you die. Then you rot. At no point during this process will you develop a "spirit" which will be released in the "afterlife". The only thing anyone can hope to achieve after they have died is to rot into the ground and maybe fertilize a few plants and feed a few worms.

How could anyone even post such a question?

There are no ghosts in any pubs, or in fact anywhere else. Because they don't exist. If you think they do exist then you are a simpleton.

If you didn't pay attention at school and are unaware of how life works, I'll simplify it for you. First of all you are born, then you grow older. Then you die. Then you rot. At no point during this process will you develop a "spirit" which will be released in the "afterlife". The only thing anyone can hope to achieve after they have died is to rot into the ground and maybe fertilize a few plants and feed a few worms.

not if your cremated:D

not if your cremated:D

In that case you don't even get to feed worms. You just get to sit in a jar or small box. :)

In that case you don't even get to feed worms. You just get to sit in a jar or small box. :)
i think urn is the word your looking for:hihi:

Carbrook Hall is supposedly haunted, and the Wig and Pen in the city centre is supposed to be haunted too.

I don't believe in ghosts, myself.

I was haunted by the price of a pint in the wig and pen for many moons after visiting. The pint was awful too :gag:

I often wonder what the UK obsession with ghosts is… :(

There is trouble and problems in the world enough, without people inventing homeopathy, the MMR scare, eternal punishment, ghosts and the like.

MG

PS

As I get older, I find it hardest to believe that (out the list above) that homeopathy still even talked about - at least the rest have a socio cultural issue :( :( :( :( :(