Anybody know a good pub quiz in Sheffield?

I would second that Haddockman. Lovely beer too. Lots of choice.

I would second that Haddockman. Lovely beer too. Lots of choice.

Hence I'm certainly not going to be driving there!! :hihi:

The South Sea in Broomhill has a general Knowledge quiz on Tuesdays. Free to enter, a gallon to the winner and free sandwiches!!

The good old quiz night! Spoilt by brainless pricks with mobiles :rant:

if its near university then the common room quiz is the best thought out quiz i have been to. 5 rounds - there is a physical challenge which loads of people get involved in and free food. Its on monday nights at 7:30 and i think they have cocktail offers then too. The university arms do a good one also on thursday nights!

You could try my quiz, every thursday at the Nelson Rock Bar, Funival gate (near debenhams) free entry starts at 8.30 general knowledge, music, tv & movies, and picture rounds

The devonshire cat on monday nights,8pmish, is a brilliant quiz, we're yet to conquer it. and free chips at half time too! Alternatively the kelham island tavern is also on monday nights, approx 9pm, with free sandwiches. but get there early for a seat.

Yes the Plough has a great quiz on Thursdays, and they also do one on a Sunday night with free food to, last week Hannah and Dave made us pie & wedges all homemade to, WE LOVE THE PLOUGH

Has to be at The Springvale, Commonside every Tuesday night around 9pm. Very popular with students.

Gallon of draught to the winner

The devonshire cat on monday nights,8pmish, is a brilliant quiz, we're yet to conquer it. and free chips at half time too! Alternatively the kelham island tavern is also on monday nights, approx 9pm, with free sandwiches. but get there early for a seat.

Dev Cat's quiz starts at 9pm. Free snacks too, in the form of tiny sandwiches.

The Plough on Sandygate Road - Sundays and Thursdays; good quizzes and free sarnies.

Sundays @9pm, Cavendish West Street