Slimming World Sheffield

im thinking of starting too....are there any classes in the S5 area?

hi i go to della's group tuesday mornings 10 o'clock at hatfield house lane church its great u shud join n gud luck x

Sorry to drag this old thread up but am I the only person that Extra Easy doesnt work for?

No, you're not. I haven't been for nearly a year for family reasons, and the changes started to get on my nerves as it seemed to be something different every week (mis-use of syns) but it never worked for me. I think the probelm some people had with it, was that they woudl just go OTT with portions because they could - EE is more about portion control than just mixing red/green. If you were new to it, it seemed to work because newbies didn't know any different but if you had experience of red/green/mix2max, etc., then it was harder to adapt.

Just my opinion.

Is anyone else having trouble finding low fat sausages???Where are they??:rant:

They sell low-fat sausages in Morrisons, i have seen them in the Halfway branch anyway.

How much is membership ? I've heard you have to pay a membership first and then the £4.50 is this true ?

its £5 to join and then £4.95 a week

Im not losing on extra easy and never have more than 10 syns a day, sometim no syns. What am i doing wrong :(

Im not losing on extra easy and never have more than 10 syns a day, sometim no syns. What am i doing wrong :(

Without knowing exactly what you are eating for breakfast, lunch and tea plus snacks and your healthy extras, your question cannot be answered by just advising of the syns you are having.

Extra Easy works fantastic for me, however I know its not for everyone. Maybe you'd be best speaking to your consultant and green and red days would be better suited for you?

Without knowing exactly what you are eating for breakfast, lunch and tea plus snacks and your healthy extras, your question cannot be answered by just advising of the syns you are having.

Extra Easy works fantastic for me, however I know its not for everyone. Maybe you'd be best speaking to your consultant and green and red days would be better suited for you?

Example

BREAKFAST: Bacon sandwich (2 slices of warburtons wholemeal fat cut off bacon cooked in 1 spray of oil)

LUNCH: bowl of slimming world receipe chilli (left over frommdinner night before)

DINNER-Always a receipe out of extra easy cook book, like chilli, curry etc...

SNACKS throughout the day- strawberries, blackberries, an actimel (1.5 syns), a banana and then a max of 2 weight watchers treats which are about 4 syns or 2 milky ways.

DRINKS-Low fat dilute in water made weakly.

Ive based that on the very max of a day i did!

Edited by iphonelover

iphonelover

you need to insure that you are getting your 1 third superfree, with every single meal and the example you've given above doesn't seem to reflect that.

The best thing you can do is to keep a food diary for a week (writing everything down as you eat/drink it) and then discuss it with your consultant.

Good luck with it!

Emma x