Chelsea Are Going To Be Champions

three cheers for chelsea!!!!!hurrey bravo they are my fav.

Dumped out of the Carling Cup by Blackburn last night.

True, though to be fair, like Man United do, Arsenal fielded a second string side.

I suspect the result will mean more for Manchester City than Arsenal.

Chelsea have got bigger fish to fry this season, i hope Man City go on to win it there fan's deserve it after sticking with there club through thick and thin.

They deserve anything good what come's there way.

Bad loss for United, losing 3-0 to Fulham. :(

Sorry but Man Utd supposed to have always had a great squad, it's been found wanting that very statement big time in the last few games.

Is at last the stranglehold what Man Utd had on English football about to loosen, it certainly seem's like it, not all the results can be put down to it just being abad day at the office.

5 years ago people would have laughed if someone said Man Utd had lost to Fulham 3-0, but it doesnt seem as surprising anymore.

The title is in Chelsea's control now. Been a weird season so far, but they have no serious contenders apart from Arsenal. I know Man Utd have consistently come strong in the second half of the season, but I can't see it happening this time - they're in need of a serious revamp and fresh thinking, from SAF downwards... Liverpool are shambolic... Spurs and Villa are in unfamiliar territory... City seem to be suffering from delusions... Personally, I'd like to see the Englishman that no-one mentions come storming through - Fulham, anyone?

Sorry but Man Utd supposed to have always had a great squad, it's been found wanting that very statement big time in the last few games.

Is at last the stranglehold what Man Utd had on English football about to loosen, it certainly seem's like it, not all the results can be put down to it just being abad day at the office.

5 years ago people would have laughed if someone said Man Utd had lost to Fulham 3-0, but it doesnt seem as surprising anymore.

Doesn't surprise me they got hammered 3-0 (and it appears it could have been more) when you see how many defenders they have on the sick list, I make it 8 out of 11 on the list, 7 of these are internationals and all would walk into most teams in the premiership.

http://www.physioroom.com/affiliate/4thegame/epl_injury_table.php

Edited by alankearn

Doesn't surprise me they got hammered 3-0 (and it appears it could have been more) when you see how many defenders they have on the sick list, I make it 8 out of 11 on the list, 7 of these are internationals and all would walk into most teams in the premiership.

http://www.physioroom.com/affiliate/4thegame/epl_injury_table.php

With all the coin Man Utd have got you would have thought they had better contingency plans than whats come to fruition.

Everyone gets injuries to key players so it's no excuse really.

Even strong teams like Chelsea have lost from tim to time, that`s with a strong squad free of injuries. I do think though that United need to think about buying a few players in the January window.