Celebrity Come Dine with Me

Has anyone else just seen Bobby Davro gyrating with Mo from Eastenders, lifting his shirt and covering his chest in cream....

It was weird enough before that but that's just wrong!

Thankfully it was after my tea but I'll never be able to take Dane Bower's Freaky seriousl... oh wait... OK, no big loss there.

Has anyone else just seen Bobby Davro gyrating with Mo from Eastenders, lifting his shirt and covering his chest in cream....

It was weird enough before that but that's just wrong!

It was seriously wrong!!!!

It was a good show, they all came across as fun people who were good cooks, dane did very well. Its nice to nosey in their houses as well, Dane had a lovely home.

i once had the unfortunate luck of meeting bobby davro :|, for this reason alone i won't be watching any of the episodes.

i once had the unfortunate luck of meeting bobby davro :|, for this reason alone i won't be watching any of the episodes.

LMAO yes after a while I am sure you would want to kill him he's a tad OTT :D

LMAO yes after a while I am sure you would want to kill him he's a tad OTT :D

He's a total, utter moronic cretin.

"I'm mad me!!!! Yeahhh!".

****. I hate him.

He's a total, utter moronic cretin.

"I'm mad me!!!! Yeahhh!".

****. I hate him.

Come on moosey spit it out ....say what you really feel...don't hold back hun :P:hihi:

Come on moosey spit it out ....say what you really feel...don't hold back hun :P:hihi:

I don't normally swear a lot, but having seen that, I actually spent half an hour making the air go beyond blue!

Every two seconds he did a stupid impression that was rubbish, and not in the slightest bit funny. It's like he thinks no one will like him unless he's being funny. The sad thing is that he isn't funny at all. He just looks like a sad pathetic loser trying to be funny. If he was a member of my family, I'd seriously leave the country and change my name.

I don't normally swear a lot, but having seen that, I actually spent half an hour making the air go beyond blue!

Every two seconds he did a stupid impression that was rubbish, and not in the slightest bit funny. It's like he thinks no one will like him unless he's being funny. The sad thing is that he isn't funny at all. He just looks like a sad pathetic loser trying to be funny. If he was a member of my family, I'd seriously leave the country and change my name.

.....and breath in and out...feel better now lol

I know he was shocking on it look well if he appears on I'm a celeb get me outa here lol :roll: