Girls Night Out 23.10.09

Yes see you there:)

Hi Guys,

Sorry I'd forgotten to reply...I'd forget my head if....

I'd like to come but let me know if I'm too late for a seat in restaurant and I'll join you afterwards.

Thanks.

Laura

Hi Guys,

Sorry I'd forgotten to reply...I'd forget my head if....

I'd like to come but let me know if I'm too late for a seat in restaurant and I'll join you afterwards.

Thanks.

Laura

Was going to send you a message on fb! No it's not too late I'll add you to the list

See you all on the 23rd :)

Hello Ladies!

Is it too late to join you next Friday? I checked with my Red Cross manager and have been relieved of Elton John - mainly because the old diva hasn't sold as well as they'd expected! Let me know if I should bring my charity unleashed vouchers if we're going on a cocktail binge afterwards! Need to go out in style after all!

Q

x

Hello Ladies!

Is it too late to join you next Friday? I checked with my Red Cross manager and have been relieved of Elton John - mainly because the old diva hasn't sold as well as they'd expected! Let me know if I should bring my charity unleashed vouchers if we're going on a cocktail binge afterwards! Need to go out in style after all!

Q

x

No it's not too late I shall add you to the list. And the vouchers sound like a very good idea :D

count me in. Looking forward to it.

C u friday.