Love on the forum

i met a lovley bloke, then i ruined it:mad:

Unlucky.

I found love at Sheffield train station nearly 8 year's ago lol, i was on the way back from watching Wednesday in an FA cup game in Crewe lol.

I found love at Sheffield train station nearly 8 year's ago lol, i was on the way back from watching Wednesday in an FA cup game in Crewe lol.

We are not on about your love for alcohol :hihi:

We are not on about your love for alcohol :hihi:

hahaha :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: lol

I met my partner at a forum meet (it was Ghostrider's divorce party at the Dove and Rainbow). Two and a half years later we still haven't found anything serious to argue about :)

I met my OH at a forum meet-I think I scared him a little bit the first time we met :hihi:

We've been together for just over a year and a half now, we live with each other and have two beautiful pussy cats together ;) As well as four guinea pigs and numerous foster animals. That's what you call commitment :hihi:

Haddock, I love you :)

I met a fella on here in the chat room, we were married last month :)

Don't know why some people want to pi@@ on someones parade. I think it's really nice that there are some romances from the forum. I wish I could have one! Good luck to all those who have found their soulmate!

Me and my partner met via this forum. I was out at one of the forum meets.
... And I was there (said in the style of Max Boyce) :D

In my time on here quite a few SFers have met up, fallen in love and formed relationships. Six or seven couples that I know personally, and then these we've just read about. It's great! If only we could all be so lucky :)