Love on the forum

Promises promises, you'll be too drunk to perform! :hihi:

do you get him to try to do the dances from Strictly Come Dancing, too?

Tut....was only asking....thanx for your message...you know who you are... but cant reply back to you

Very cryptic! :hihi:

The last romantic! lol

Edited by Rivelin6
Double post

I think Taxman has the prize, so you should get something too. :D

do you get him to try to do the dances from Strictly Come Dancing, too?

Thank you. Yes he has fantasies about Ann Widdicombe, so he told me this am, so I'm trying to encourage him! He also likes to perform so called sexy dancing in the bedroom but I bet that's too much information. :hihi:

Thank you. Yes he has fantasies about Ann Widdicombe, so he told me this am, so I'm trying to encourage him! He also likes to perform so called sexy dancing in the bedroom but I bet that's too much information. :hihi:

lol does he now and what would his prefered choice be Tom Jones Sex bomb maybe ;)

Just thought I'd add to this thread, an SF chat room session just over 2 years ago has now led to an engagement:clap::thumbsup::love:

Just thought I'd add to this thread, an SF chat room session just over 2 years ago has now led to an engagement:clap::thumbsup::love:

Congratulations!