Love on the forum

i found my partner in the chatroom on this forum.......it was 7 months ago i met her in a bar in sheffield after several chats with this lady.....thank you to the forum, shes a special woman and theres no way i could have met her if it wasn't for this forum. anybody else out there found love on here, please let us know thanks and goodnight :love:

Yep, just over 2 years ago :) Expecting our first baby in December :love:

I have found lots of sex. There seems to be quite a few 'promiscuous' females on here.

oh...i hope this wasn't the lady i have settled down with....lol

It's funny you should say that. One of the females did say that they were with someone from here. ;)

lol....when i wrote this post i wasn't expecting for it to take this direction...should have known better. can we concentrate on love and not a quick drunken poke...lol

I have found lots of sex. There seems to be quite a few 'promiscuous' females on here.

Something tells me your luck has just run out!

Awww... lovely to hear jimboin, I hope things go well for you!

Awww... lovely to hear jimboin, I hope things go well for you!

thanks lemongrass things going very well thank you, we now live together been on hols together, been to three weddings, seen both of our sets of parents....another wedding and a funeral and we have a film :hihi:

Ae there really ? :)

Let me know when I need to start knitting bootees and matinee jackets!

i found my partner in the chatroom on this forum.......it was 7 months ago i met her in a bar in sheffield after several chats with this lady.....thank you to the forum, shes a special woman and theres no way i could have met her if it wasn't for this forum. anybody else out there found love on here, please let us know thanks and goodnight :love:

Really happy for you, sorry l could not fill the bill, l know l am too old.