Where shall I stick my peacock feathers?

Tie them on to a piece of string and attach that to the ceiling so that they're suspended about 18" above the ground.

There you go- cat entertainment centre. With any luck he'll tire himself out so much that he'll forget that he's a young tom cat who thinks he owns the world and start being a nice cat!

He is a nice cat... now that he's asleep on his back cradled in the crook of my arm.:love:

He always does bad things after a "cute" sleep...:help:

You could take them on the bus with you and use them to tickle the neck of the person sitting in front of you. :loopy:

You could take them on the bus with you and use them to tickle the neck of the person sitting in front of you. :loopy:

That could be my new hobby, I have been looking for one....:suspect:

He is a nice cat... now that he's asleep on his back cradled in the crook of my arm.:love:

He always does bad things after a "cute" sleep...:help:

Better gird your loins for when he wakes up, then! :hihi:

Oh, I also found a lovely pink, long-handled watering wand in the kitchen and a couple of plastic spray bottles. I wonder what other little treasures are hiding in the kitchen. :hihi:

Better gird your loins for when he wakes up, then! :hihi:

Oh, I also found a lovely pink, long-handled watering wand in the kitchen and a couple of plastic spray bottles. I wonder what other little treasures are hiding in the kitchen. :hihi:

This is why I love big sort outs so much, th treasure you find that you'd forgotton all about... it's like Christmas with more flash and Cif!!:hihi:

This is why I love big sort outs so much, th treasure you find that you'd forgotton all about... it's like Christmas with more flash and Cif!! :hihi:

Yes, indeedy! I'm even having a half-hearted attempt at unearthing the dining table in the parlour. Hoping for some good stuff from that!

Other than gluing them to the ceiling

you could glue the cat to the ceiling instead

you could glue the cat to the ceiling instead

Don't tempt me...:suspect:

It must be something in the air, i'm having a clear out too....

I blame the curry ready meals that are becoming so popular.

Don't tempt me...:suspect:

I think Alcoblog is considering the purchase of a nail gun, for one of his mad schemes, perhaps that would be better than glue? :hihi:

Yes, indeedy! I'm even having a half-hearted attempt at unearthing the dining table in the parlour. Hoping for some good stuff from that!

I've discovered a hatstand in the bedroom :o