Mayham riots and carnage tonight (Fri 18th Sep) in Sheffield?

So is it over now? Can we expect more trouble tonight or is that it until the next derby game?

it's over now, town will just be like a usual saturday night tonight :-)

thanks Jared.

I'm quite disappointed. I walked through the city last night hoping to see a few good punch-ups involving Blades and Owls and hopefully some Freshers thrown in for interest but there was NOTHING! :mad:

So in other words it will be too quiet tonite :-) Still I might go out ...

So in other words it will be too quiet tonite :-) Still I might go out ...

I think a lot of folk who didn't go out last night due to the footie will be out tonight. We're expecting a good one at WSL tonight with a jovial atmosphere. Plus the band (Sneaky Feelin') are top blokes, do a great mix of famous songs from different genres and eras and are highly entertaining.

Not sure what everyone was getting worked up about. Watched the game at home, taxi at 10 straight to West St and went in the normal bars. Didn't see one argument let alone fight, the only difference was the helicopter constantly overhead.

Feel for the pubs that have to close on a Friday night, are the police going to compensate you for the loss of earnings?

Walked up to top of west street to head to student union and the police stopped all the traffic and people crossing while the walked the wednesday fans back over to hilsborough, had them surrounded with police and police horse. was a walking bus sorta thing.

probably to keep them heading into town and causing trouble

Walked up to top of west street to head to student union and the police stopped all the traffic and people crossing while the walked the wednesday fans back over to hilsborough, had them surrounded with police and police horse. was a walking bus sorta thing.

probably to keep them heading into town and causing trouble

Believe it or not, not all football fans want to cause trouble.

However, as far as our good police force is concerned they are all criminals more dangerous than anything else in society.

If only the protesters at the G8 summit knew how easy they have it.