Trouble at the casbah?

i've heard a few stories recently about grief in the casbah both up + downstairs has anybody seen anything is this true or not?:(

i used to go to the casbah all the time and never suffered any agro, but i did once get my bag nicked from right under my feet. (yup i was dancing round me handbag) i later found it stuffed in a dark corner, with all my money gone - but they left my chanel face powder so it wasn't all bad!

I've been there many times from recent to the old days. Only ever seen trouble on a very few limited occasions.

i cant see it really......

however........i heard that urban gorilla on friday at charles st had loads of fighting on both floors....... that truly goes against the grain of what the promoters are trying to achieve..... :cry:

surely those fightin are better to go in places like orchis????

i worked at Charles St and there is very little trouble on the urban gorilla floors on a Friday night. There is usually a great atmosphere there.

i've never seen a fight in charles st. (not saying they don't happen).

i have recently seen a major ruckus break out at the repubic and the sheff uni students union.

figh****ch.co.uk:lol:

that is supposed to say fight watch. whys it gone all censored?

A week last Saturday the bouncers trundled downstairs to stop a small altercation between a couple of lads. It was the weekend that Cardiff City came a calling but that could just be coincidence.

before that I have not seen a fight downstairs for over a year. I might have possibly got over exuberrant on the dance floor but hey, everyones having a good time in the end.

There was also a small spat between 2 girls which was dealt with quickly by the group of lads with them.

All in all, a cauldron of fun with very limited trouble. Possibly one of the most fight free venues in the city!

I've never seen any trouble at the Casbah but then I dont frequent it that often. In the 6 months that I have been enjoying myself at Charles Street, I have seen just one fight, upstairs, a couple of "drunk boys" battering each others brains out. Nasty!

Originally posted by tinajones

figh****ch.co.uk:lol:

that is supposed to say fight watch. whys it gone all censored?

Becuse fight watch has a **** in the middle - just like s****horpe has a ****!

Hehe that will have it working overtime :)

Hi,

The very first time I went to the Casbah there was a fight going on at the doors (about 6 mnts ago).

I understand that the bouncers have a job to do but when one of the guys who were fighting tried to get inside, the bouncer clothes lined him and started kicking him repeatedly in the head....not nice!!! I don't know if things such as this generally just occur most often at weekends because have been since on weekdays and the atmosphere was totally different (i.e. nice!).

Haven't witnessed any trouble anywhere else!

Clair x

if people need to fight in the casbah then they obviously ain't discovered the (new-ish) huge table-football er table, have they!!!