Who's going to win then?

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

if colin was still in charge he would have been ranting as normal

He wouldn't have sat back at 3-0 trust me, he would have wanted 6 unlike Blackwell who let you off the hook.

At half time i was seriously thinking it would be 5 or 6-0 because you were that bad.

You had a great 35 minutes to start the second half but that was also due to the fact we sat back.

Please dont debate any football with me because you couldn't even be arsed to stay in and watch the match preferring instead to play vigilante

great game of football..defo a game of two halves united took the first wednesday the 2nd,as much as it hurts i must give some credit to blackwell for chucking his usual tactics and going for it,why he can't do it week in week out is beyond me...well done blades hard luck owls :thumbsup:

can anyone tell me why the upper tear was half empty,was it for segregation?

Who got ****** on SHIZZLE well done the blades ,try counting the fowles from the owles

roll on next game another three points fro the blades DTM

great game of football..defo a game of two halves united took the first wednesday the 2nd,as much as it hurts i must give some credit to blackwell for chucking his usual tactics and going for it,why he can't do it week in week out is beyond me...well done blades hard luck owls :thumbsup:

I'd say Sky Tv

The policy was not to sell tickets on the top until all other areas were sold out.

The policy was not to sell tickets on the top until all other areas were sold out.

Strafford said he's doing the same. If we sell out Kop, North and South (31k), the top tier of Leppings lane will go on sale to Wednesdayites, then if that sells, the bottom to Wednesdayites, with Unitedites in the corner.

In all honesty, I think United will get the whole lepp end, including the corner.

Strafford said he's doing the same. If we sell out Kop, North and South (31k), the top tier of Leppings lane will go on sale to Wednesdayites, then if that sells, the bottom to Wednesdayites, with Unitedites in the corner.

In all honesty, I think United will get the whole lepp end, including the corner.

How many seats are there in the corner- i think there is a minimum amount that you must give to the away fans and i think that will be much bigger than the small amount available in the corner.

Daft question i know because i think you are many years off being able to sell out the entire ground- saying that- so are we :hihi: