"Drag for you" got Talent at Dempseys 27th Sept

At last - some decent drag shows coming to Sheffield ... dont miss "Drag For You" on Sunday 27th September ... it will be well attended and I do hope Tyranna puts in an appearance - I will be voting for her !

At last - some decent drag shows coming to Sheffield ... dont miss "Drag For You" on Sunday 27th September ... it will be well attended and I do hope Tyranna puts in an appearance - I will be voting for her !

Well there is a surprise, only vote he will get :P

posted by sTaGeWaLkEr

I hear Anja Bach will be there - that should be fun

Oh my, thats going to be fun. Only one winner there :)

Hmm it will be interesting if Anja Bach AND Tyranna turn up to the same event after the great deodorant spray war of 2008 ;-) The 2nd war of the roses ...

Hmm it will be interesting if Anja Bach AND Tyranna turn up to the same event after the great deodorant spray war of 2008 ;-) The 2nd war of the roses ...

I would have said a rose and a pr*ck would be a more suitable analogy.

But hey ho - let the public decide.

I would have said a rose and a pr*ck would be a more suitable analogy.

But hey ho - let the public decide.

Thats a terrible thing to say about Anja Bach she is a good drag queen - almost as good as Tyranna ;-)

Thats a terrible thing to say about Anja Bach she is a good drag queen - almost as good as Tyranna ;-)

You're a good act, Carbs, but you're on too long.

Comparing Anja Bach with Tyranna is like comparing a bottle of Cristal to a bottle of Blue Nun.

Hmm it will be interesting if Anja Bach AND Tyranna turn up to the same event after the great deodorant spray war of 2008

Do I dare ask for more details of this, ahem, "incident"?

Its classified information I am sure Tia or Anja would not want me spraying the details around .. ahem !

Anyways BACK TO TOPIC .. I am SO looking forward to Drag for you .. there is a facebook group for it and its for CHARITY so give it YOUR SUPPORT - a chance to see REAL DRAG inSHEF|FIELD at LAST !!

Of course Tattyana will be there, if she does the same performance she did at Barnsley perhaps she ought to get some stablisers put on her rollerboots, or better still get the dancefloor polished on the day!! Anja back could teach the Britains got talent reject, sorry, Tatty, I mean Tia a few things!! would take a while though...

Of course Tattyana will be there, if she does the same performance she did at Barnsley perhaps she ought to get some stablisers put on her rollerboots, or better still get the dancefloor polished on the day!! Anja back could teach the Britains got talent reject, sorry, Tatty, I mean Tia a few things!! would take a while though...

I feel I have to correct you on the gender of the artist concerned: HE, not SHE.Although I have said this THREE times in this thread now, and all three have been deleted. Methinks somebody is a close mate of one of the mods...

I feel I have to correct you on the gender of the artist concerned: HE, not SHE.Although I have said this THREE times in this thread now, and all three have been deleted. Methinks somebody is a close mate of one of the mods...

I agree

Tia is a drag act therefore he is an he not a she.

Thought it was against the rules of the forum to spam the forumn, yet carbs is able to spam the boards constantly about drag acts and bars and doesnt get banned for it when other people have been banned for less.

Please change the record carbs, we are fed up of hearing it.