Bowshaw Fun Fair

The fair (not all of it) then moves to Swallownest Miners welfare club from Sept 23 to 26, when the same prices will apply. Anyone who likes fairs, there is also a fair at Dinnington at the moment until Sept 6, Penistone Sept 17 - 21and Wombwell, Barnsley Sept 16 - 21.

Note to Bus Man... no need to use CAPITAL LETTERS AND SHOUT just because I started a new thread on this, I did not see it in the list that comes up, obviously missed it, I am so very very sorry.

Rude to use capital letters and bold to shout, as you should know.

ooh miss s you got out the wrong side of bed this mornin:o:hihi:

Wellll!! You had already (kindly) pointed out there was another thread, no need at all to use big capital bold letters as if I am some sort of stupid moron, oooh no, started a thread and missed the existing one, WOW! Crime of the century eh!

Anyway.. hope the funfair's not a washout, can't believe it's there for 3 days only! :)

a lot of the funfairs seem to only last a few days this time of year, do you know who is presenting the bowshaw fair? ie, percivals, norths etc

thankyou, depending who it is i might visit old employers/friends & take the kids up

OOH OOH OOH !! Fairs ?? the Goose fair is happening soon isn't it ?? Anyone remember oaks park fair ?? ;) Halcyon days !!:)

Yes, Goose Fair starts 30th September. Some of the rides are going straight there after Swallownest.

Oakes park - yes spent many a happy hour there and plenty of money.