£10 to vaccinate your pet!!

Has any one seen the offer at vets for pets !! £10 for innoculations till 10th October and £70 payment up front to vaccinate your pet for life .....

£10! That's amazing! Our cats are due-which vaccinations does it include do you know? It is the whole lot?

Not sure love its the millhouses branch :) wish i'd known took nala for her booster last week :( it just says vaccinate your dog or puppy cat or kitten all info is on the website sorry dont know how to do a link...

The vaccinate for life is a really good deal for anyone with a new kitten it cost me £70 for dash's kittens inncoculations :confused:

Rabbits not incl?

My STUPID vet let me down. Took the day off sick so my rabbits havent been done :(

It includes the cat flu & entiritis jab, and also the leukaemia. I'm takin Delilah for her boosters on friday, all for a tenner :D

Just had to tell you all this!

I have just come back with my new kitten and paid £70 for the starter jabs and that's all I need to pay for the rest of his life!!! I can't believe it!

My OH (typical bloke) asked what happens if we move and the Vet said that we could use it at any other vets4pets in the country.

I've never had a pet before and I never realised that vets were as reasonable as

this :D

They aren't usually p bear like i said before cost me £70 for my kittens jabs

We took both yesterday to have jabs done, got some worming tablets too.

They recommended front line flea and tick, we asked how much it was and was £55 for 6 months worth for 1 dog!!! we went in to pets@home later to find it was £30 for the same stuff, nearly fell over! wonder how much they are making on it.

Saying that the vet was fantastic and in most things cheaper than our old vet.