Google Street View car

I saw it today in Stannington driving past my house, or i thought i did!

Has any one else seen it today?

yep i saw it in hillsborough around lunchtime, it was in chapeltown the other day.

Isn't the whole of Sheffield already covered? I thought they'd be more interested in doing new areas rather than updating existing ones.

I hope they are filling in the gaps as my house isn't on but about 100yds up the road is. You never know when you may need to remind yourself what the front of your house looks like.

yep i saw it in hillsborough around lunchtime, it was in chapeltown the other day.

About time too, I wonder how long it takes to get online?

What do,s it look like my boyfriend said its just a car with a camra is that true......?

Chapletown isnt on already so seems like they are expanding coverage?

What do,s it look like my boyfriend said its just a car with a camra is that true......?

This should show you.http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=street%20view%20car&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

its just a normal car with the cameras stuck on a pole which is attatched to the roof,

It came down my road in the Hope Valley about 3 months ago but we are still not showing on google maps.