Rude neighbours (Rant Warning)

The simple answer is to get a big detached house like mine.

So you have PLENTY of fences we can all come and hang our wet rugs on then.....address please :hihi::hihi:

if they leave the rug on your fence over night ,when it goes dark why dont you have a pee on it after a day or so it will start to smell rather nice if that dosent work **** through there letter box

If your neighbours are annoying you that much here is an idea.

As many people know tonight is Derby Night and it's live on Sky Sports...... Now I have a Sky Sports subscription and will provide the box. Get quite a few forum members around with beer and problem solved :hihi:

If your neighbours are annoying you that much here is an idea.

As many people know tonight is Derby Night and it's live on Sky Sports...... Now I have a Sky Sports subscription and will provide the box. Get quite a few forum members around with beer and problem solved :hihi:

That might be a risky strategy, since while everyone is in watching the football, several more rugs may appear on the fence - everyone knows people like that wont be watching football ...

Take the rugs down, lay them all over your lawn, extension lead and tv outside, watch the match, spill lots of beer, pee & poo on rugs, throw them back over. Job done. ;)

best soultion would be put a barbaque next to where rugs are and have a PORK sasage grilling on most nights even if they go to dog/cat

sounds like a someone from hell you need to seek some advice from the council if its not private

how often do they waash their rugs .. certainly it can't be once a week?

think you may have just been caught in a bad week !! Dont worry about it and just relax ... hell , if they continue to annoy you i'm sure you are sensible enough to deal with it and not be drawn into some of the silly suggestions being put forward on this forum !!

all the best ...

oh and as far as boundaries are concerned .. as a general rule, look at your house from the front and hte boundary on the right is yours... look at the house from the back, and the boundary on the left is yours

They should be grateful they havn't got my friend's neighbours who instead of using the loo just pee outside their front door:gag:

I shudder to think where they go for a crap!

how often do they waash their rugs .. certainly it can't be once a week?

think you may have just been caught in a bad week !! Dont worry about it and just relax ... hell , if they continue to annoy you i'm sure you are sensible enough to deal with it and not be drawn into some of the silly suggestions being put forward on this forum !!

all the best ...

oh and as far as boundaries are concerned .. as a general rule, look at your house from the front and hte boundary on the right is yours... look at the house from the back, and the boundary on the left is yours

Wow why are they washing their rugs once a week what can they be possibly doing on these rugs (mind boggles!)

Wow why are they washing their rugs once a week what can they be possibly doing on these rugs (mind boggles!)

Are they "gay friendly" rugs? :D

Does the OP have a lawn mower.....

Can I suggest that s/he lays the rug out on the ground and mow it.

That way there will be nothing to clean and no need to hang it out :hihi: