Rude neighbours (Rant Warning)

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

It doesn't work like that. The fence on one side of your garden belongs to you, etc, etc.

What about if you paid for the fence? I spent quite a lot of money putting a nice fence up, only for my new neighbours to start hammering all bits of wood to the top of it to support a ramshackle gate they were putting up. I went round and very politely told them they shouldnt do this as it would end up pulling the fence down. After very confused looks and shoulder shrugging I ended up feeling really stupid and virtually acting out that they needed to put a fence post in etc. They then nodded so I presumed they understood and went home, only to have to go out an hour later to try to explain again. To their credit they did then take it down.

(I later heard them in their garden talking about Susan Boyle and Britains got Talent!!!! :huh::huh:)

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

Arrogance and ignorance is all you get from 90% of the residents on or around abbydale rd/sharrow,wont say any more or i will be accused of racism.:loopy:

100% spot on!:nod:

I think if I felt as though I was being ignored in this situation I would just set fire to the freaking rug, I think this would convey my feelings on the subject quite clear in any language.

But that may have set fire to her fence too ? Could she not have laid the rug out on her path got her dog or cat to wee on it and then when the lady came round querying it say "Me no understand me speak English not ethnic me thought it was a gift for new house owner".

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

But that may have set fire to her fence too ? Could she not have laid the rug out on her path got her dog or cat to wee on it and then when the lady came round querying it say "Me no understand me speak English not ethnic me thought it was a gift for new house owner".

Nice one:! hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by STRIEDER