Kim Clijsters - what a comeback

What can one say after a 2 and half year layoff form Tennis, Kim comes back, after only 7 matches and wins the US Open.

Beating both Venus and Serena Williams on the way, and she only lost 2 sets throughout the tournament.

Nice to see her back, and she was a wild cards as well.

I wonder if this will pave the way for more people to come out of retirement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8254337.stm

What can one say after a 2 and half year layoff form Tennis, Kim comes back, after only 7 matches and wins the US Open.

Beating both Venus and Serena Williams on the way, and she only lost 2 sets throughout the tournament.

Nice to see her back, and she was a wild cards as well.

I wonder if this will pave the way for more people to come out of retirement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8254337.stm

I watched some of that Semi match with Serena Williams and Kim Clijsters and she certainly was striking tha ball very well.

I never really rated Clijsters before (Even though she had won the US open before) but I must say she certainly looks the business now and she must be one of the favourites for the Australian Open now.

Depite Williams losing her match because she threatened the line judge who called a foot fault, Clijsters look to have Serena beaten anyway.

All credit to her, but it shows how weak the womens game is.

All credit to her, but it shows how weak the womens game is.

How so, Clisters played better than I have ever seen her play and she not only would beaten Williams but all the other top players on the form she shown.

Barring injury or illness, Clisters is pretty likely to go very deep if not also win the Australian open.

Excellent comeback, the biggest advantage she has is , she does not get nervous, plays very cool , confident and lot of experience.