Help wanted with my songs

hi

i'm looking to form a band,i've written a few tunes on guitar and want to see what can be done with them using a full band rather than just me on guitar,i've been told they are pretty good tunes but i lack confidence in my guitar playing(so need lead guitarist,drums and bass,maybe singer too)i have some pretty good contacts in the music scene but dont want to aproach anyone until i have some thing solid sorted,i'm a young looking 37 yo but age is not important. i just want to do it.

hi

i'm looking to form a band,i've written a few tunes on guitar and want to see what can be done with them using a full band rather than just me on guitar,i've been told they are pretty good tunes but i lack confidence in my guitar playing(so need lead guitarist,drums and bass,maybe singer too)i have some pretty good contacts in the music scene but dont want to aproach anyone until i have some thing solid sorted,i'm a young looking 37 yo but age is not important. i just want to do it.

or if any band are looking for songs to perform then maybe i can help you.

Hi mate.

Anything we can listen to?

Would you not fancy doing a full production job on your pc with a workstation? I've had some pretty good results that way.

What sort of stuff is it? Who would you say your influences are?

hi

can you give me a bit more info please? what sort of music is it? anything you can send to my email address?

hey,

I've written a few songs and just started a postgrad course and am looking to start a band too. What sort of stuff do you like. If you send me your email address I can send you a couple of songs I've done and vice versa.

J