Anyone been to the rotherham show ?

Hi, has anyone been to the rotherham show today? Can anyone tell me if there is an entrance fee and how much it is (if applicable) please.:D

Not been yet, going Sunday, its always free admission and tommorow is the vintage car display as well. Always a good show, normally better than some of those that charge to go in, but could a little smaller this time due to its new location at Rosehill Park, Rawmarsh for this year only as Clifton Park is still been re-devopled.

I've been. No fees. Lots to see. A right eclectic mix but not very many classic cars unless there are going to be more tomorrow.

Car section is Sunday only.

Thought it might have been. Will have to go again now.

have been today had a fab time and all free. sheffield could doing with taking a leaf out of rotherhams book

Car section is Sunday only.

Ive been to the rotherham show this year on Saturday and Sunday, there were classic cars on display for both days saturday for the older cars, I think it was pre 1970 vehicles and sunday for post 1970 vehicles but can't remember the cut off for sure. There was a good selection of cars to view and I am planning on taking my car to the show in 2010.

Ive been to the rotherham show this year on Saturday and Sunday, there were classic cars on display for both days saturday for the older cars, I think it was pre 1970 vehicles and sunday for post 1970 vehicles but can't remember the cut off for sure. There was a good selection of cars to view and I am planning on taking my car to the show in 2010.

Nowhere near as many cars as there were at Clifton Park but apart from that an excellent show.

I went yesterday and personaly didnt think it was as good as it used to be when it was at Herringthorpe playing fields

Bit late, but no entrance fee. I thought that it was better suited than Clifton Park, it seemed better spaced out.