:( my poor poor car keeps getting dented

In under three weeks , 4 large deep dents have just appeared on my car !

One is massive and has really sodded up my door and three more have appeared all around it on the same side .

so most people would just say "meh women driver" ... but i am a decent driver and i have not hit one thing . which is why im having a winge . basically four or maybe one who knows nasty ****es . have run into my car and left it ...

altho oddly enough . one of the marks had white powder around it . not someone elses paint but powder ! has anyone else had this .

heres some roads to avoid parking on

Stonecroft road in totley

wardlow road nr intake but i cant avoid this road since i live down it

has anyone else had this happen and also is there some lovely place where i can this lumps and bumps repaired at a decent affordable price ...

take the door cards off and the push the doors out from inside, won't be perfect but will be better.

White powder is a sure sign of alien activity. It's a well-known fact.

one is too deep and was hit at speed to take the door cards off . but the rest ill give a go thanks ... and aliens erm .. why do they want my little car !

i must admit it is rather annoying when you get punished for parking carefully and people dont take notice of their doors and let the doors catch the wind hence denting cars parked next to them .

i have had a few , thiis is why i always park away from the main centre of the car park where everyone else wants to park . and it gives me a good excuse to do some excercise to walk an extra few yards. lol .

one is too deep and was hit at speed to take the door cards off . but the rest ill give a go thanks ... and aliens erm .. why do they want my little car !

well durr! how do you think they'll get around once they've parked their spaceship :hihi:

This happend to me on Eccy road, went in to grab a sarnie, came back out and someone had scraped down my rear wing, luckily Autoglym paint renovator took the scuffs right out.

I have a huge dint in my door, but the car was bought like that, however the dint has no scuffs, scratches or chips at all, the paint job is like new.

White powder is a sure sign of alien activity. It's a well-known fact.

Or a bird hitting the car, they have white powder on feathers - see this example on a vehicle http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/photo-of-the-day/35425

and this one where its flown into a window http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek070308.html Ouch !

is the dust/dent on your car bird shaped ?