Ugg boots ugly or fashionable?

ive wanted a pair of ugg boots for ages now, so i was going to get a pair this morning, however my hubby says they are disgusting boots and look terrible, so it looks like that idea is out of the window.

so from a males perspective, do you think they look nice on women or do you agree with my hubby?

They are not pretty at all but can work on the right person.

1. Yes, they're ugly.

2. Why do you care what anyone else thinks when you like them and have wanted them for ages?

3. Why does your husband's negative opinion mean that the idea of getting some is out of the window?

4. Why are you only asking for blokes' opinions on if they look nice on women?

They look like something my Grandma would have worn.

But - if they are functional, comfortable and you want a pair then have them.

I think they are ugly and very unflattering - they make your legs resemble those of an elephant.

Each to their own I suppose.

Edited by Daven

I think they're ugly too, but it's not about what I think.

If you want them, you get them!

Designed to be slippers.

Worn by people that would wear slippers outside.

I'm female, don't like them as I think they are ugly! Bet they are warm though, so can see why people wear them. Hate it when you can see them all misshapen on the heel though, can't be good for your feet.

1. Yes, they're ugly.

2. Why do you care what anyone else thinks when you like them and have wanted them for ages?

3. Why does your husband's negative opinion mean that the idea of getting some is out of the window?

4. Why are you only asking for blokes' opinions on if they look nice on women?

2. because ive got to keep old hubby happy, keeps the marriage alive.

3. same as above

4. because if my hubby had his own way, he would have me dressing like a women from little house on the prary, just wanted to hear other blokes views

i care what people think, im not one of those people that dresses in whatever they want, because they think it looks good, what can i say im a dedicated follower of fashion, i dont like to be the odd one out but thats just me, i cant change that!

2. because ive got to keep old hubby happy, keeps the marriage alive...

By chucking out the idea of getting some boots that you've apparently liked and wanted for ages? That's not keeping the marriage alive. That's letting him dictate to you about something as fundamental as what you want to wear. Good grief. If you like the boots, get them!

...i care what people think, im not one of those people that dresses in whatever they want, because they think it looks good, what can i say im a dedicated follower of fashion, i dont like to be the odd one out but thats just me, i cant change that!

Uggs were big a year or two ago, weren't they? From a fashion perspective, I think they've had their day. But hey, what do I know? I wear tie dye skirts :hihi: .

Get the boots, if you like them. They look comfy. Give your husband a kick in the shins while wearing them :hihi: .

By chucking out the idea of getting some boots that you've apparently liked and wanted for ages? That's not keeping the marriage alive. That's letting him dictate to you about something as fundamental as what you want to wear. Good grief. If you like the boots, get them!

Uggs were big a year or two ago, weren't they? From a fashion perspective, I think they've had their day. But hey, what do I know? I wear tie dye skirts :hihi: .

Get the boots, if you like them. They look comfy. Give your husband a kick in the shins while wearing them :hihi: .

you know you are right maybe its not that my hubby does not like the boots thats the problem.

maybe i married the wrong person :o (goes away and thinks)

can we have a picture I have never seen one and I don't really know what you are talking about. Are these wellies or something ?