UFO'S above Tankersley

Please tell me someone has seen all those ufo's over north Sheffield at 2200 hours?

Around 20 to 30 bright orange / yellow objects with constant light moving north west , very brightly visible for around 5 mins before diappearing north west.

I have video footage. Don't know what to think.

They'll be chinese lanterns..

Do a search on here and you'll find quite a few different threads about them..

put up the footage then

Well just looked up chinese lanterns - not sure. There were at least 20 of them , no sound , consistent bright orange lights that disappeared over north west.

Video camera was on night footage so they look white. Will upload to you tube shortly.

It's the lanterns, they're out all the time, see 'em all over the place.

They regularly let off Chinese Lanterns in Millhouses Park - they look cool, but they're definitely not extraterrestrial in origin (unlike Katie Price).

Edited by Karis

I also saw this last night over Rotherham (swinton) ??? thought it was the police Helicopter for a while but then saw the orange lights so thought that it couldn't be?? It did look strange??..

Karin, to respond to your second question, UFO simply means unidentified flying object - it does not mean extraterrestrial.

For the OP, these objects were flying and he could not identify them, so UFO is a fair description.

You're absolutely right. Important clarification. :)