Anyone into goa trance

so who likes goa trance on here then?

any good goa trance albums for me to buy or download:)

Try Juno Reactor. They've done a greatest hits sort of thing called Odyssey that's quite good.

Try Juno Reactor. They've done a greatest hits sort of thing called Odyssey that's quite good.

that is good stuff but a little slow for my tastes

Yeah, One of my faves too .. saw them at the Total Eclipse festival at the Lizard in Cornwall back in 1999. Fab :love:

that is good stuff but a little slow for my tastes

Goa trance as a genre is quite old and dance music used to be quite slow - drugs were more expensive then :P

that sort of stuff is usually called psytrance these days, might be worth looking for stuff categorized as that. I used to like Man With No Name a lot but you might find his stuff too slow as well. Sugar Rush, Teleport and Paint a Picture were great.

Dancing Galaxy by Astral Projection.

If you want some psy trance for free, go to the Flying Rhino website and then go to the Back Catalogue section, where you can download various albums and compilations that this label put out in the mid-90s. Rock Bitch Mafia by the Green Nuns of the Revolution is highly recommended.

Ah... just tried it and now I say don't go there because it's been hacked into by some Turkish git. When it comes back, go there.

Edited by metalman

LSD- Hallucinogen

The only track I really like from said genre.

Dancing Galaxy by Astral Projection.

If you want some psy trance for free, go to the and then go to the Back Catalogue section, where you can download various albums and compilations that this label put out in the mid-90s. Rock Bitch Mafia by the Green Nuns of the Revolution is highly recommended.

Ah... just tried it and now I say don't go there because it's been hacked into by some Turkish git. When it comes back, go there.

Astral Projection were pretty fast and very very good

If you go to this link you can bypass the hacked-into bit of the Flying Rhino website and still download the free albums I mentioned above.

Dragonfly was a very good Goa trance label