Does Sheffield have the most unattractive women in the country?

I was just fed up of all the Dumb Ass remarks........ so i thought i would add a little class to the thread? :banana:

hi - i thought it was pretty good in sheffield, better than manchester i reckon! controversial no doubt ;)

Originally posted by Johnsmith

I was just fed up of all the Dumb Ass remarks........ so i thought i would add a little class to the thread? :banana:

When will that be then? :heyhey:

Hi All

My job takes me all over the country. Sheffield used to be good but these days (since christmas) the women are rougher than the men. I go out drinking in places like Revolution, Forum, Takapunas, Bai Hoi....all the usual non chav places. I expect lots of rough girls in towns but Sheffield is a city!

P.S. All the attractive girls are tend to come from somewhere else i.e. students.

the quality of totty seems to go up during the summer... i wonder why :thumbsup:

Originally posted by mjlacey21

cos you're away!

:o how dare you! ;)

Well if I'm going to be stuck inside on a sunny day (when it's supposed to rain at the weekend) I'll be as mean as I like. Ha!

I would say Sheffield was great for girls - my mates from Essex come to visit especially for them! And in Summer, when the students are away no less, it's even better!

You mention a load of townie-bars on your last post Rossmeister... have you considered visiting others? Maybe you're looking for the wrong type of girl if you don't like them...??

My favourite night in Sheffield for fit girls is Hed Kandi (even when the students aren't here).

When i go into Sheffield these days i always think these poor girls will catch a chill, they need to put some more clothes on. It was'nt like that when i was a lad, i used to take our Edith to park and we'd have a nice picnic, if we were feeling crazy we'd feed the ducks:loopy: :help::loopy::help::loopy::help::loopy::help:

anyone go to Club "WOW" (Now there was a clear breach of trade descriptions if I ever saw one)? The women were a lo scarier than the men :gag: