Does Sheffield have the most unattractive women in the country?

Originally posted by Rossmeister

I havent posted for a while and feel the need to be controversial. However, I do feel the need to vent my frustration now the students have gone.

Next time you go out on a Friday or Saturday night, count the number of attractive women you see - I never get past 10 all night. There are plenty of average and even more totally unattractive.

I am after objective views here - not a hate mob!

Objective view: You need to change your drinking haunts, oh and take off the blinkers.

I'm pretty new to Sheffield and think that it's not a bad looking town. To be honest it's the same as everywhere in the U.K. You get some absolutely stunning women in Sheffield, but my god, you get some freaks out too!!! Especially if you ever walk down the moor during the day, it's like hunch-back central!!!

I think if you've lived in one place all your life you get used to the surroundings and people. When i first moved here i thought it was great and the girls were stunning, but thats only because they were fresh meat!! (Sorry girls, not being sexist, just couldn't think of a better way to put it) After a while you get to see them more and more and they just look average cause your used to them.

I bet everyone has noticed it, whenever you go on holiday or whenever you go to another club/bar in a strange town, you think it's the best place ever with the best looking people ever. It's just the fact that it's something different to you.

Why not try venturing out to other towns/cities to see how good/crap they are?

Was that a bit too serious and in depth? Sorry just got going and couldn't stop, ha ha.:D

Originally posted by bobby22

*snip snippety snip snip*

Why not try venturing out to other towns/cities to see how good/crap they are?

<<<<<<< goes to book a coach to take the Forum women on a quest to find some attractive men ..... :P

I'm not a local but i've lived here for a long time. I have to say that your points are completely without foundation. In my area there are some drop dead gorgeous women, plenty of lovely ladies in Sheffield. I can think of at least 20 of my female aquintances that are lovely looking ladies.

No doubt, you're an adonis too?

Sheffield is not a very good city for home grown attractive women (sorry mum :D ). I find that most attractive girls I see have come here from somewhere else.

However, it aint as bad as Hull and Sheffield women tend to be nicer people than a lot of other places:thumbsup:

Plenty of quality women here, as mentioned before though, swamped by goons with 2for1 topman shirts and highlights in their mullets. All the clubs and bars seem to be bloke-heavy. Do sheffield women tend to migrate when they get old enough?

I take it you've never been to Derby????

i'm ugly as sin but mi wife loves me and im not bad lookin in a skirt nice legs n'all:hihi:

Originally posted by skny

Plenty of quality women here, as mentioned before though, swamped by goons with 2for1 topman shirts and highlights in their mullets. All the clubs and bars seem to be bloke-heavy. Do sheffield women tend to migrate when they get old enough?

I shop at topman and have highlights in my hair

point being?

I would say that a lot of women in modern society ming.

So many women wear clothes that are too small for them, and this 'fashion' of having your flabby gut out... eurgh!

Originally posted by Greenback

Eastern Europe as a whole is supposed to be incredible.

But Sheffield ain't too bad for fine-looking fillies, as friends of mine who live elsewhere have commented. Try a night out in Huddersfield or Barnsley for rank ugliness (both sexes). Ugh!

Also agree. Not been to Barnsley but spotting a good looking girl in Barnsley is like spot the ball! :hihi: (May be a bit over the top there!)

Disagree with the comments about women in Sheffield though, some truly beuatiful women out there, unless our standards are different! :confused:

Meadowhell is a good place to look :wink:

Denton, is the worst place for scutters. no question!

We drove through it - quickly - almost throwing up!

Sheffield has a percentage of high quality totty.