Hypnotherapy for losing weight

Thank you Richard for your reply.The information you gave was fantastic. You're very passionate about your work and it really shows which is very inspiring. I found your answers very helpful and it's given me a clearer insight in to your practice. Many thanks and maybe I should give you a call.

People who are fat eat on average enough food for 2 people, some enough to feed more. Excess, greed,comfort whatever, I am a stone and half over weight, I look life a spud, feel slugish and slow. Get over yourselves fat overweight people and take a look in the mirror and your shopping basket. Eat less, exercise more and think of others less fortunate, your diet could feed a family of 5 for a week in Africa.

People who are fat eat on average enough food for 2 people, some enough to feed more. Excess, greed,comfort whatever, I am a stone and half over weight, I look life a spud, feel slugish and slow. Get over yourselves fat overweight people and take a look in the mirror and your shopping basket. Eat less, exercise more and think of others less fortunate, your diet could feed a family of 5 for a week in Africa.

I hope you feel better for that, you sad, "slugish" excuse for a human being. You should have been watching 'Keeping Britain Alive: NHS In A Day' tonight - a senior surgeon had a lot to say about people like you making ignorant assumptions about overweight people.

Riche has no idea who I am....what my life is, how fat I am ( LOL) and yet he feels so strongly to reply to this thread in order to belittle, insult me and to quote 'get over myself'......move on

When people reel out the 'why don't you people eat less and exercise more?' it just shows a profound lack of understanding of the psychology of people who are overweight.

The eat less, move more mantra is that simple...on one level. Believing that you are capable of applying this simple logic is something else. For those who CAN say to themselves "I am a stone and a half overweight and I should get off my arse and exercise" it is easy. For those who have spent years telling themselves (and had others tell them) that they are incapable of making physical and psychological changes the idea of eating less and moving more seems like trying to be the first obese person in space!

Edited by focusedhypno

Hi

Can anyone personally recommend anyone for this preferably north/central sheffield? I mean actually recommend having been through it themselves and able to share results...not just a mate :):)

Hi

Can anyone personally recommend anyone for this preferably north/central sheffield? I mean actually recommend having been through it themselves and able to share results...not just a mate :):)

Let me know if you find anyone Vic x

I heard of a hypnotherapy that hypnotized people to believe they had a gastric band fitted and it really worked but I lost t the number I find it difficult to lose weight difficult , as I am disabled so I can't go to a gym (can't afford it anyway) and as I can't move around very much I don't get any excercise I know all about calories,fat contents and all the rest but most days If I eat breakfast then I eat all day but mostly if I don't have breakfast I can last up to tea time without eating,anything.

Hi Victoria,

I know of someone who does hypnosis for slimming. I wanted to give it a try when my baby is weaned off breast feeding.

She has her sessions near Devonshire green. You can find her on facebook

Feelgood-therapy at 1Space tel: 07963090679 her name is Gina.

Hope she will help you.

Sally

I am a hypnotherapist based in Sheffield and a large percentage of the clients I have worked with over the years have had weight related issues. I would be happy to have a free no obligation chat on the phone with anyone interested in who I am and how I could help.

I am registered with the two leading hypnotherapy governing bodies in the UK, I am fully insured, highly trained and am based from my own private clinic in the city centre (rather than a back bedroom which is where some hypnotherapists work from!)

I don't do any hard sells, I just present information to help you make an unhurried and no obligation decision about what would be best for you. To help that process I can offer a free 30 minute hypnotic relaxation MP3 so you can hear what I sound like when I am at work. I also have a free PDF guide called "10 things you MUST know before getting hypnotherapy". This has been designed so you can find a hypnotherapist who is professional, ethical and is therefore more likely to be able to help you make the changes you desire. There are thankfully very few unethical hypnotherapists in Sheffield but there are one or two! To download these free items go to https://sheffield-hypnosis.co.uk/free-download/